Friday, April 8, 2011

Daze Off


So...turns out I drank too many "my red right hands" last night. Don't bother asking, I have no idea what is in them, other than Bourbon and some cinnamon, and by the end of the night...my hair. Over and over. Enough times that I'm a little worried about the fact that I clearly don't notice when my hair is in my drink. Moving on.
We had a great day off in Milwaukee and spent the evening chatting and clinking glasses with the sweeties that open the show every night. I am, of course, talking about Ximena Sarinana, and Elizabeth and her Catapult. I could not conjure up a more delightful group of pixie angels to join me and my boys on our journey. We are only at the beginning of this awesome quest, and I am looking forward to more adventures to come. I'll try and post some pics too, along the way.
(I'm already proud of myself for the amount of activity on my blog this month.)

To celebrate, I wanted to give you a picture of my band and I at the Eiffel Tower.
You're welcome.

xo
s